Please note that in addition to filling in the documents available here and pertaining directly to the CogNeS programme you have to follow procedures, including filling in appropriate forms indicated by JU International Relations Office.
Particularly, we would like to draw your attention to the following matters:
- Before traveling, Mobility Application Form must be submitted to JU International Relations Office
- Most travel tickets have to be bought ahead of time in the travel agency selected by the JU.
- The maxima of your allowances and hotel costs are regulated by a separate document made available by JU International Relations Office
- Your travel insurance is covered by JU
- Your allowances can be collected in the currency of destination country one week before your departure. You will be informed about the details of this operation by JU International Relations Office after submitting Mobility Application Form
- Within two weeks after returning you have to report your actual expenses related to the trip to JU International Relations Office